Monday, August 29, 2011
Perfect theme song about waiting for Andrew
I love how this song makes you wait a good long time during the intro before you hear the singing part of the song. Uncomfortable waiting isn't it? It's hard to wait. You just want to fast forward. But God wants us to learn patience and not rush things, especially love.
I love the lyrics of this song. Reflects pretty much everything I feel about Andrew. Yesterday night I was crying because the waiting was getting hard. I even texted Andrew (as well as a bunch of people from lifegroup) to get them to pray for me because it was getting hard. So Andrew knows that it's hard for me. Good thing he texted back. I'm always glad to hear from him.
I'll be waiting for you baby, till the time is right :) Love is waiting.
What encourages me is people like Caleb, who are also waiting (he likes a girl, not me, and he's waiting on it). And people like Nanette too, she's also waiting for the right one to come along and she prayed a prayer for me that is just perfect: Peace be with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.