Rules for Martine Lee to follow for the next two weeks or so (until Labour Day).
1.) Do not check out Andrew's facebook page.
2.) Do not check out Andrew's work youtube page (it has nothing there anyways, just about ventilation systems)
3.) Do not post or share anything on facebook (especially to capture Andrew's attention), only post stuff to communicate with other people.
4.) Do not message, text, call or skype Andrew, unless he is the one to do it first. Give him some space.
5.) Do not try to talk to Andrew's guy friends.
6.) Don't get your hopes up. (My sister says for all I know, "I'll pray about it" might mean a "No") Right now, I am taking it as a yes but really I am just setting myself up for depression if I think of it that way and he turns out to like someone else.
Other rules for Martine:
1.) Don't flirt with other guys (believe it or not, I was tempted to flirt with Sam, because I used to like him before and recently we started spending time together again)
2.) Don't restart anything with Adrian (yes, believe it or not, I might see him in two weeks cuz I want to visit my old church)
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.