Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feeling reassured

Today I saw Thuy's email, talked with my friends Lidia and Jen, and talked with Andrew online. Things are slowly starting to fall into place. I'm meeting Andrew Saturday morning at Dundas Station area's Pickle Barrel for brunch.

It's going to be a casual, fun meeting. I'm going to talk about normal stuff first, then near the end of the brunch meeting I'm going to tell him how I feel, and leave the decision up to him, I'm not going to expect a relationship out of it, even though I want one.

I'm going to make it clear to Andrew that I want to just stay friends, unless God reveals to him one day that we should be more than that. I'm feeling positive now, not nervous.

Thanks for all the support, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.