Just got off facebook chat with Andrew.
(after me talking about how I had a stressful day, and how part of the reason is not explainable because it's about HIM)
Me: I don't know if I should even be asking you this, but am I just another girl to you?
Andrew: What do you mean, just another girl, there are lots of girls in this world, lol
Me: Yeah. I'm nothing special right? I'm just another girl. There are lots of girls in this world. There might be other girls who like you. So I'm just another girl, I'm nothing special.
Like I know God thinks I'm special. But I'm not sure if for you I'm anything special. If you don't see me as anything more than a friend, it's okay.
(long pause)
Andrew: well I don't think a friend is "just another girl". But yeah I don't see you as more than a friend at this moment. And I don't think any other girls like me right now.
Me: oh ok. well thanks for letting me know. I need to read the Bible right now. Good night (that's me trying to escape)
Andrew: hmm... ok. Good night.
-----------------------------------
Ok so this song is not exactly the situation, but I really like the lyrics and it's a nice song :P
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.