I finished one essay, two more essays to go...
So... Chris Ko confessed that he liked me. And I told him I like him back, but, he needs to consider what he is getting into. The missionary life mainly... right now he doesn't even know the difference between Protestant and Catholic... don't get me wrong, I am not looking down upon him because of this, I accept him as he is, but if he is going to date me, I need him to know what basically makes up 100 percent of my lifestyle.
Did I make the wrong decision by telling him I like him? I mean, we are basically unofficially dating right now as Golda said. Friends who like each other. I don't know. It's too late to turn back now... but I am praying about it... He is definitely Christian though...
Monday, November 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.