It happened pretty fast... he confessed his love last Sunday, and I told him I didn't want to date yet, but actions spoke louder than words, I started acting like a girlfriend around him and today we established that we are dating officially as of today. I wish I had time to introduce him to cell group first and have them grill him first but Golda already grilled him and lifegroup already knows him and some of them were telling me that he and I are good together... so yeah, I went ahead, knowing that he wasn't a strong Christian, but hey, he gave me a lot of care and attention, and showed himself to be a great person throughout all the tough times that lifegroup had over the past few weeks. So I accepted.
You probably can sense some hesitation. And yes I do have a bit of hesitation. It's hard to believe Chris Ko actually doesn't mind that I want to go to Montreal and be a missionary. Does he really know what he's getting into? He is open to learning more about Christianity but he still needs time to figure out what the differences are between Protestant and Catholic. Ideally I should have waited until he figured that out before dating him. But we already started. It's hard to stop once both parties know they like each other. Am I settling for less? Maybe. But compared to all the other boyfriends I had in the past, he is so much better. He isn't exactly good looking or hot or whatever but I do have feelings for him. And no he cannot read this... I am not ready to share my blog with him yet.
I have two more days of school and then I have more time to hang out and talk with my friends about it. It should have happened the other way around but it's too late now. At first I had a lot of doubts but now that I'm with him I feel very comfortable and he calms me down so much that I have no room left for fear. Golda told me to just have faith and trust. Not to doubt. Because God can do something great if I just believe. I do feel peace about it, not like with Christos. Oh by the way, I blocked Christos, he was getting annoying. I cannot keep him as a friend anymore.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.