Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Latest update on my love life

I had a bit of a down today when Julie Cho invited me to my old church's christmas play.  I felt down because I really do miss them but it seems like none of them miss me.  But I dont know if Julie invited me cuz she was just randomly clicking ppl on facebook or if she really wanted me there.  In any case, if I go there I might get emotional and so Golda suggested I don't go.  Plus I am busy that day anyways.

A difficult call with Stan also triggered my anger and frustration and after that, I went a little downhill thinking bad stuff and giving myself negative reality checks.  I texted Chris Ko and he came early to pick me up from school even though class didn't end yet.  I wasn't concentrating anyway so I left class early to talk to him.  I cried a little in class but I didn't cry in front of Chris.  He was just so comforting.  He told me he did think it through with moving to Montreal in the future, his company has offices in Montreal.  He told me he loved me and he wished he met me sooner.

We listened to salvation army christmas music, talked, and just sat around in the car.  He was very soft, gentle, comforting, and made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.