Hello everyone, how are you?
As for me, I am doing alright, just need to finish so much homework. But I trust in God that I can do it.
Last night was a crazy night. We were supposed to go to karaoke with lifegroup but Jack was so anxious, he started yelling on the street, punched someone in the back (a stranger who was just standing there smoking) and also broke free from my grasp and ran into oncoming traffic except thank God it was a red light so he didn't die. Since his mom was on the subway and cannot be reached, I called 911 and I rode in the ambulance with him to the hospital where his mom came and lifegroup people came to support and help drive him and his mom home.
It was crazy. I never had to save someone who was rushing out onto the street to kill himself. Until last night I never rode in an ambulance before. Until last night. It was shocking. I mean, he seemed calm when his mom was there but once his mom left everything went downhill. We weren't really able to calm him down. But we are praying. He changed his mental illness medication recently maybe that's why and maybe seeing to many asian people was a trigger for his anxiety.
The rest of us, after Jack and his mom went home, we had a time of bubble tea to calm ourselves down. We ended up cheering each other up, laughing and eating and drinking bubble tea.
Thank God Jack didn't die. Sometimes I wonder if Christos is right, that suicidal people and mentally unwell/mentally challenged people may be better off dead. It sounds mean but that's a thought. But then I remember what Jesus said... "whatever you do to the least of these brothers of mine, you do to Me". Jesus treasures the weak. And he asks us to help those in need.
On another note, Golda has been trying to get me and Chris Ko to start dating. I'm not gonna rush it though. You may wonder... Chris Ko? Yeah he is a friend that Selena introduced me to. He is very nice, he was driving us all over the city yesterday to take care of Jack. Selena thinks we would be good together. He is a Catholic Christian and he has been coming out to lifegroup recently. I want to know him better first but Golda says he is already really into me, even saying he is willing to move to Montreal and support me as a missionary and support me as a bipolar disorder person.
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.