I only slept about 3 or 4 hours last night. I wanted to finish my homework but couldn't concentrate. But I will trust in the Lord and work harder tonight... I will trust that God can help me do the impossible. May God have the glory.
The past 24 hours has once again been difficult for people around me. But I'm starting to get used to seeing crisis after crisis. I don't like it but at least I am more calm about it rather than freaking out.
I woke up early randomly so I just prayed and listened to Christian music for about an hour and a half and actually it helps. The snow outside is nice too, but I'm not looking forward to being in the cold.
I don't want to sound like I am more spiritual than anyone else. In fact, I didn't even read the Bible much lately. I dont want people to think I'm better than them. But I do want to inspire others to get to know God because He is my strength and satisfaction in life. He gives me peace when I am troubled and gives me the hope to face each day.
I don't think life is going to get any easier. It's going to be hard but we can keep fighting and never give up. Fight until the very last minute when you take your last breath, and leave a legacy of love behind you.
Sunday, November 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.