Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Positive updates

It's been a few days since the healing retreat and I'm still feeling great!  Kind of hyper but overall I am still joyful, not anxious much, and enjoying life as a renewed person.  Thank God!

There are some updates.  I might end up moving again, and this is because Golda's dad is thinking of offering me a room at their house for rent that is cheaper and that way I can also be there for Golda and she can be there for me.  This was a sudden proposal and I told them I need more information and need to think about it.  But so far I feel like there can be a lot of positives, mainly financially and emotionally.

Being with Golda has been a very encouraging time.  Her humor is very similar to mine and we laugh like crazy at jokes.  Both of us feel that emotionally we are doing much better after we reconnected.  God is doing a work in her family too, things are seeming to start to change for the better, praise God.

School is coming along nicely again, I no longer feel like quitting or giving up prematurely.  I feel strength to do my assignments well, I believe I will be OK!

Another crazy thing that happened was that I believe I had a visit with an angel.  I didn't see the angel, but I found on my bed an envelope (this happened Sunday) that said "The Lord Will Provide" with 200 dollars inside!  On my bed!  And I asked my landlady and roommate whether they put it there and they were surprised and said they didn't!  God knew I needed the money and I can't think of anyone else who had access to my room, let alone knew that I was in financial need.  So big thanks to God and the angel who put it there!  This is one miracle that proves that God is at work!

"Christianity is for everyone, especially for people who admit that, where it really counts, they're weak. It is for people who have the particular kind of strength to admit that their flaws are not superficial, their heart is deeply disordered, and that they are incapable of rectifying themselves. It is for those who can see that they need a savior, that they need Jesus Christ dying on the cross, to put them right with God."  (theparkforum.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.