Today as I was waiting for Selena at the restaurant for lunch, I suddenly felt sad and lonely. Maybe it has to do with my period, being more emotional than normal. Maybe it also had to do with people last Wednesday reminding me of Christos. Maybe it also had to do with two of my church people getting married tomorrow. Or maybe seeing my housemate with her boyfriend, or knowing that today my sister is spending time with her boyfriend Nick. In any case I cried a little at the restaurant. But I felt better after I texted Christos about it. Somehow he cheers me up. But I also have to let him go. I don't know how to describe it to you, but I do feel better now.
I guess this week my hyperness from last week wore off, and I was less focused and thinking too much. I don't really know. But I just know that I am better now. I keep reminding myself that Christos was not the one for me, and the Bible verse "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart". I am calm now. And I'll be ok.
Friday, September 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.