Living here in my new place, it's easy to forget about my family and just enjoy the peace, quiet, and independence. However, I was reminded this week that I should still keep in touch with my family members. What if one day an accident happened and they were taken away? Then I would regret not giving them the time.
My mom and I talk every day, but my dad probably feels neglected, now that I think about it. Next time I call my mom I should also call my dad and my sister and my grandma and my aunt. (My aunt emailed me asking me if I was ok and said that she and Grandma were worrying about me)
God, please help me to learn how to love my family.
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.