Monday, September 24, 2012

Going to be very busy! But not too busy for friends :)

Hey all,

So congratulations to myself, i got myself two new jobs, one as a French tutor for two young people at church and one as a French Translator for a friend's company.  Both are not that many hours but still require commitment but at least now I can finance my expenses a little better and make use of my French skills! (to be honest I started getting lazy with my French grammar lately, Tommy knows, because I text him and the grammar is usually wrong, I mix up the conjugations!)

I am happy to be waking up early and still going to the gym and still feeling motivated to do everything.  Thank God!  I am happy with the kids now, they are mostly well behaved, and I also recruited some new helpers for the children's ministry so thank God, for another prayer answered.

School I am confident that I will be ok, October is the busy month though so please pray for me, especially because I am preaching for the kids and teaching Sunday school on top of that almost every week!  I am not able to go to English service as a result of that! But praise God that I've been reading the Bible lately on my own and that is going well.  Exciting stuff in 2 Chronicles, finally! (gotta get past the long lists of names first, then you get to the juicy stuff )

I still have time for friends though, for example me and Gloria have been talking more and we are having fun serving and hanging out together.  Also I still have time to talk with Tommy (saw him on skype yesterday!) and it makes me happy too.  I told Grandpa that Tommy and I are together and he says he is ok with me being with a white guy as long as he is a good guy. :) Yay!

Gotta follow up on my friends, hopefully all my friends will come to know Christ one day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.