Friday, September 7, 2012

Overwhelmed?

Yesterday I was so tired, I slept pretty much the whole day except to eat, go to the doctor to get more medicine (bipolar medicine) and go fix my violin.

I have a busy few days ahead. Tonight there is children's fellowship, there's another children's fellowship tomorrow as well as the LifeGroup leaders meeting, then I'm preaching to the kids on Sunday.  I think I'm starting to feel overwhelmed.  How am I going to survive when school starts and I also have to teach Sunday School?

I don't feel prepared for everything going on this weekend.  I don't even know what I'm teaching on exactly. When I was praying with Nick today I started tearing up, I feel like I need God so much right now.
-----

Dear God,

I need your strength and energy to go on.  Maybe I am overcommitting and overworking myself again.  The Urbana fundraisers were easier to handle when I didn't have as much children's fellowship stuff to take care of.  And there's also school.  I feel that I also need more personal time with you.  Please fill me up again, I feel like crying I'm not even sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.