Hey all,
Today I woke up at 7am even though my alarm was at 7:30am. I enjoy waking up early with no alarm. I get more stuff done and I feel more energetic than if I were to sleep in lazily.
Life is very busy, crazy busy I would say, but God is good. Like yesterday we made a lot of money with the car wash. And we plan to have another car wash maybe in three weeks. September is event and fundraising month!
School is coming up soon, have to work hard this year cuz of Systematic Theology course. Also I know I have to work hard with ministry because I am teaching Sunday school as well as Children's worship. Gotta figure out a good routine!
I can't live without music.
It's great to know that people like Cecilia and Walter still read my blog :) Thanks guys. And if you are still reading my blog but you are not Cecilia and Walter, thank you too, please give me a shout sometimes, why doesn't anyone comment?
Anyways, God bless you all and take care
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love waking up early too! You sure have a lot going on, good luck with all your work!
ReplyDelete