Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm happier today

You guys are probably thinking, does this mean you were sad yesterday? Actually I was happy yesterday too, but the past two Fridays I have been somewhat sad and/or stressed. Today I feel much better.  Maybe it has to do with me moving offices.  Before, I used to be in an isolated four white walls office.  Now I am in a brown cubicle in a more open area.

Maybe it also has to do with the fact that I have finished preparing for most of my responsibilities this weekend.  Having more time to do things instead of rushing and stressing and cramming is much more happy.

Maybe it also has to do with the fact that I heard Tommy's voice over the past two days.  :P

All in all, I thank God that I am happier today.  Hope the Lord blesses your day too! :) God bless!

-----

Things I'm excited about:

-getting closer to God
-outreach to Chester Le community
-talent show tomorrow
-improving the children's ministry programs, making it more fun ( I hope! )

------

Things I'm thankful for:

-all the help offered for Talent Show
-my mom always cooking (but I have to learn, someday, I know)
-health going well
-ideas God gave me for the children
-friends and my "special friend"

-----

Things I'm praying to God for:

-more workers in children's ministry
-school, that I can concentrate
-that I stop being so lazy in the mornings so I can get my butt to the gym
-more chances to tell my friends about Jesus
-that my dad can become a Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.