Friday, July 8, 2011

Telling Andrew

I'm really tired and wish I could take a nap. But here I am in the church children's ministry office, trying to figure out another two children's programs for tonight and tomorrow night. I really wish I didn't have to do this. I love kids, but up to a point.

And here I am really wanting to tell Andrew that I love him. But part of me tells me to wait, even though part of me wants to just email him right now to set up a good time to meet. Lillian says I should stop torturing myself and just tell him. I'm not sure what to do. I prayed about it and I know I should wait until the right time. But what is a good or right time? I don't know.

Seeing summer camp kids just now also reminded me of what happened last year, when I quit summer camp. It's not a good feeling. I'm so glad I don't need to help with summer camp anymore. I hope I never need to do summer camp ever again in my lifetime. It's so stressful and energy-demanding.

Part of me is asking myself, do I really want to be the Children's Intern for upcoming year? Or do I just want to quit? I know God told me to do it. But will I enjoy it?

I can't wait for tomorrow morning to come. Just don't want to do tonight's children's program. The kids at my day job are so much more quiet and listening. I pray that tonight will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.