Saturday, July 30, 2011

SIGH!

My guinea pig just ate part of a wire! It was the headset for my phone's wire. I was holding Fuzzy on my lap and I was looking at the computer, then he started chewing the wire without me noticing because the wire was in my pocket. UGH! Fifteen dollars gone and Fuzzy just ingested metal and plastic. I should have been more careful.

These days I've been horrible at saving money. Yesterday I just bought a bubble tea at STC for 5.59, so expensive. And I spent like 35 dollars on snacks for kids for the end-of-term party at my workplace.

Yes, I like to complain. But originally I wanted to come on this blog to talk about something else.

Now I forgot what I was gonna talk about. How uninspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.