Saturday, July 9, 2011

Adrian

I had a weird dream last night that reminded me about Adrian. Well as I said yesterday, the summer camp reminded me of Adrian anyways, so I guess that's why I dreamt about it.

Remember how Pastor Ray told me that according to the Bible I should get back with Adrian since I shared my body with him? Well last week I found the verse that said that, it says basically that if a virgin sleeps with someone, then the girl should marry him. So I think that's where Pastor Ray got his reasoning. So am I going against God's law by not doing that?

It's like I can't escape Adrian. It's been almost a year since we broke up and sometimes I still feel attached to him. July 16th was when we broke up. My guinea pig was bought because I had broken up with Adrian. So as long as I have this guinea pig, somehow I will also be attached to Adrian. Because my guinea pig's birthday is close to the breakup day.

And whenever people ask me why I switched church, this will be also a reminder of what happened with Adrian. Whenever people ask me how long I've been at this church, it will also be a reminder.

I'm in a bit of a mess. I don't think I should tell Andrew my feelings because I'm still attached to Adrian in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.