Sunday, July 10, 2011

About Andrew again

Yesterday I wrote out all my feelings in a hypothetical letter to Andrew (not gonna send it to him) and at the end of it I realized that maybe Aaron is right. Maybe I'm not really in love with Andrew, maybe I'm just infatuated by him. My problem is that I don't know the difference between love and infatuation.

I was looking back at old conversations between me and Andrew on msn. I realize that I told him a lot about my life. I told him what happened with Adrian, with Sam, with my parents, with my bipolar disorder... but he didn't tell me a lot about his life. And also we talked about romantic relationships. And he said to me in the past that I should become close friends with someone before dating them. That gives me a better idea now about how I should not tell Andrew I like him yet. Plus it's gonna be super awkward explaining how I liked him even when I was liking Adrian and Sam.

I like Andrew from what I know of him. But I don't know very much. That's basically it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.