Thursday, November 11, 2010

Songs I'd love to sing/play @ my own concert...



  • Collide
  • how to save a life
  • Love is an ocean wide
  • Teardrops on My Guitar, Back to December, Come in with the rain, White Horse (Taylor Swift)
  • Dear Mr. President (P!NK)
  • What Now (Steven Curtis Chapman)
  • I will be here for you (Michael W. Smith)
  • See the Scars
  • a lady gaga song, acoustically???
  • Another You (Cascada)
  • Still (hillsong)
  • I Believe (Andrea Bocelli and Katherine Jenkins)
  • Someone else's story (Lea Salonga)
  • Who Am I, Does anybody hear her, praise you in this storm, Casting Crowns songs
  • Better Hands (Natalie Grant)
  • The Greatest Love of All, On My Own, other Whitney Houston songs
  • Lessons Learned, Inside Your Heaven, Told You So, Temporary Home, (Carrie Underwood)
  • The Climb & When I Look At You (Miley Cyrus)
  • There can be miracles, Mariah Carey songs + duets
  • Reflection (Christina Aguilera/Mulan)
  • Wind Beneath My Wings
  • Hero (the girl one, not Enrique)
  • The Voice Within
  • Tong Hua
  • Thank you for the music
  • Desert Song
  • I dreamed a dream (les miserables)
  • 雲上太陽 (The sun above the clouds, by Stream of Praise)

I'm seriously thinking of doing a concert guys and girls... SERIOUSLY!!!! After April exams, to celebrate my birthday/just for fun/raise money... Wouldn't it be great? Martine's own concert!!!! With guest appearances from other friends ??!!!

Alright, first I have 4 assignments to worry about :P and I gotta find a new job!!!! (to replace the library job for next semester)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.