A few days ago, on the subway, I wrote out my dreams (life dreams, not crazy nightmare dreams) on a sheet of paper, with steps detailing how I can accomplish those dreams. It felt good... I'm starting to realize that sometimes, I end up doing random crap that doesn't even jive with my desires or what I want for the future. It's good to take a look at your life sometimes to see where it's going.
Guess what? I made a new friend... his name is Jonathan Wong. Haha... he's great, he gave me a ride home today and is gonna help me out tomorrow with the Arabic church teens...
Now before you say "Martine's in love again", you gotta know that this time, Martine is protecting her heart... Martine is also trying to protect Jonathan's heart... we are just friends, and I keep reminding him by calling him "bro" and I'm NOT gonna open it up or throw my heart on the table expecting him to catch it... God, thanks for teaching me! I just hope I have learned it well and that I won't forget!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll learn to respect male friends and just be there for them like a sister. Life is short... I must learn to love in a way that doesn't involve fleeting feelings and crazy obsession... brotherly and sisterly love that strives to protect ppl from false hopes... gonna be hard!!!!
Enjoy the song.... there's more relaxing songs u can listen to at the online radio at www.fm93.ca :)
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.