Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My life is alright... kind of...

Hey everyone,

I haven't updated in a while.  How are you?  I am doing alright.  Busy life even though it doesn't feel as busy as last semester.  This summer semester should be easier because the courses are spread out and I have less class time and more at home time.  However, there is still a lot to do.

Harold is in Montreal now and I'm really glad in a way that he tweets and facebooks/emails us like every day or so (so far anyway) so that I could kind of travel along with him as he is on missions.

I am currently sitting in bed at 3:46am because I can't sleep. I already took two doses of medicine and that's way more than enough.  I just have too much energy and am feeling very happy and myself today.

I am using the extra time to do some reading.  :)  Hopefully catch up on my courses and do things faster and more efficiently because the weekend will come faster than I think, and I will end up running out of time planning for children's lessons for church.

Anyway I just remembered I have other work to do so better get back to it!  see ya!

Love, Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.