I know I just posted a new post like an hour ago or something but I have to write about this...
Do I really love Harold or is he just another guy I'm attaching myself to? When I talked to Jenny about how I met Harold, she said something really smart and insightful. She said, "every time I talk to you, it's a different guy" (something along those lines)
True, I am not actually physically attracted to Harold. But I am emotionally and intellectually attached. With Andrew, I was physically and emotionally attached, but not intellectually attached. So maybe God wants me to find someone I can be attached to in three ways instead of two, because both were missing something.
yet something that Christina told me on wed made me think. She said there's no such thing as a soulmate. No one is going to be perfect for you. But if you love each other and you both love Jesus, and you have the same goals, and you wanna make it work, then go for it.
This is completely opposite from Daniela's view. She believes in soul mate theology. I don't know anymore.
the Bible does not say whether there is a soul mate for you or not. But it does talk about God's will which can play in to that.
In any case, the longer I am away from Harold, the clearer I think things will be. Because being around him and being in touch with him really makes me just want more. It doesn't clarify anything for me.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.