Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crying a lot

I haven't cried this much in ages.  I feel like listening to the song "Teardrops on my guitar".  I cried about a lot of things.  Pressure from parents, feeling left out because Aaron is dating Ying and Nick is dating my sister... crying for no reason, crying because i didn't get enough sleep, crying because I lost a lock and the new one i bought was defective... lots of things.

I feel like I need to go to Montreal like NOW.  Just to get a fresh breath of air type of thing, just escape from this horrible city named Toronto.  Harold says there are a lot of protests going on in Montreal though so maybe it's not THAT good of an idea but I could always climb out Mont Royal for a fresh breath of air.

My parents put so many restrictions on me, it's so unreasonable. I'm 24 now, I should be able to get a driver's license and go to evening Bible studies.  I feel like it's probably Satan attacking me through my parents even though I know my parents love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.