Thursday, May 31, 2012

doing well

hey all, so its been almost a week since i've had my surgery and i am doing well, just bleeding still a little bit.

I am very happy these days, going to the gym for Zumba (the morning class is so much better than the evening class, the evening class is stupid doesnt even make you work out.) and enjoying the beautiful weather.

I did well in my last essay and I just finished my 2nd essay for the New Testament course and I learned quite a bit.  Now I plan to do an essay on women in leadership according to the Bible in context.  Hopefully I can get it done in time, it's due during the week that i'm in montreal so i have to do it faster before i leave for montreal so i can get it out of the way.  Not enough time!!!! But i think I can make it!!!! God willing!

I'm happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.