▶adjective
- 1 lacking the quality or quantity required; insufficient.
- 2 unable to deal with a situation or with life.
I guess that's why I need God. Because God is the one who is least inadequate out of all beings in this world. He is the one who can help me fill in the holes. I don't have to be adequate to be his child or his servant, He accepts me as I am. And I can rejoice in that.
It's been a long time since I've updated this blog. I feel like I learned a lot during my missions trip yet still did not have enough time to process it all because I got sidetracked with this situation with Tommy Gagnon falling in love with me. It was a big distraction.
Now I have to re-ask God what did I learn about myself during the missions trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.