Hi All,
I think I am sort of addicted to checking email and facebook. My home computer started going a bit weird and now I cannot access facebook properly on the home computer. It is annoying. Why do people love facebook so much? It is because they feel connected and they can express themselves and share stuff. That's what I love too. But without it I should still be able to survive right?
On to a different topic. Lately I've been super busy and doing summer school stuff, church kids ministry stuff, and random meetings with people. I'm always busy, it seems.
Things with Tommy (yes... right.. I didn't update here about Tommy did I?) have been going well. Ok, let me backtrack. So Tommy Gagnon is a missionary (27 yrs old) I met in Montreal. I knew him before because I had heard about him through my other friend Joel, who is also a missionary. I also support Tommy 50 bucks a month for his mission and get his newsletters. Anyway, the first week of Montreal I met him in person for the first time in a large group bible study and he invited me out for coffee.
I didn't know he liked me until the last day of the Montreal trip when I met up with Andrew, Teresa, Tony, and Lillian and he wanted to come along. So I let him come along and noticed he was kind of into me. I was beginning to like him back too. I was very nervous.
Anyway long story short, he told me over the phone the next day that he was interested in me and we became an almost-couple. Not dating, but good friends and hoping to marry each other if it's God's will. Moving fast? Trying not to. But yeah.
I can tell you more another day but for now I think it's going alright. I have Angela Brandle, the missionary I stayed with, who is keeping me accountable and I know I'll be fine.
God loves us all! Praise God!
:)
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.