Monday, April 23, 2012

Completely satisfied in the Lord

Dear God, I am so happy. So happy that I completely forgot about my doctor's appointment (with the gynecologist) today. :P hahaha but thank you God that they allowed me to reschedule at no cost. HOPEFULLY God i can get a good surgery date! I trust in You God! Lately I've been having a feeling of being completely satisfied in You. It's like the best feeling in the world. My birthday went super well and I was really happy. I learned gospel magic tricks and I pray that i can use them for Your glory. I also ate cupcakes, cake, and chocolate. :P gonna gain weight :P but yeah i love the gym combat classes, gets me excited and more fit :D thank You! Also I got word that 1000 dollars was reserved for my missions trip. With that and people's donations i will be going to montreal in no time with less financial hassle :D yayyyyy! thank You for everything God. for encouraging me with songs, friends, family and my guinea pig Fuzzy. Thanks for my special someone Harold, even though we are not dating but I enjoy getting to know him and we're gonna meet this wed to practice French! Pray that I become more fluent! :D esp with religious vocab! haha Just so glad and thankful. God is GOOD! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.