Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shared with Harold

I just had an hour-long talk with Harold over the phone. It was good. I have come to the conclusion that no matter what ends up happening, I want to be Harold's friend. I am not going to expect him to love me romantically or anything like that. I just want to be there for him as a friend.

He is going through a rough time with heartbreak and whatever and I won't share the details but I can totally relate to his situation. We shared about our pasts and yeah I thank God that God was able to use my hurt and pain from the past to help Harold feel that he is not alone, and that somebody has been there before.

:)

A good song to listen to: http://youtu.be/yKIT4KPS-VQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.