Tuesday, March 6, 2012

update

Hey everyone,

Today has been a good day. Yesterday I finished 3 chapters worth of reading at Aaron's house's study session and then when i got home I watched "There's Something About Mary" which is a pretty interesting movie. It was a romantic comedy but somehow after the laughter I ended up crying about Andrew. I guess because I realized that just like the main character of the movie, all this time I really just liked one guy for real and that guy is Andrew.

After crying and talking to Aaron, the next morning I talked to my counselor about it and we figured out that my three love languages are touch, words of affirmation and quality time spent with the people you love. But the problem is in my family we almost never hug, appreciate each other, or spend quality time. So i seek this in guys thinking that that's where it is, but really I should be seeking it in God and friends.

Even though God is invisible and cannot really touch me physically, He can touch me through His Word and through other people. And words of affirmation are all over the Bible I just gotta look more deeply into it.

After the counselling session I went to chapel and listened to a choir sing two songs. It was great. Then there was a speaker who spoke about salt and light but I fell asleep during his sermon. At least I got some rest.

Then lunchtime and then classtime. I fell asleep just a little bit during classtime but after I got my coffee I was upbeat and paying attention. :) The coffee also brightened up my cheeks and made them rosier and people said I looked good :)

Prayer time was very good and then I went to the other campus to find my water bottle. It was right where I left it :)

After that I came home and went on facebook to promote some events. Please come out to my performance at the Waffle House talent show March 17th!!! its a sat night at 7pm!!!

After that, watched a sad video about starving children in Africa and almost cried because they seemed to be so desperate for help but I didn't have enough money to donate as much as I would have liked to.

Now I am pumped to do some reading and tomorrow I'm going to visit the YMCA gym and see if I should sign up. Finally I'm doing something about myself!

My goal is to pray about everything. Every little decision and every thing. Thanks to Joyce for reminding me to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.