Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tips on how to help myself stay passionate about life with God

1) Stay thankful. Remember in some places churches have to meet in secret and the Bible is a treasure.

2)Remember the good times. Sometimes things can get discouraging, just look back at the good memories and that way I can look forward to making more memorable moments.

3)Stay organized. Taking things as they come is just another way of getting myself down. It's better to plan ahead and look forward to accomplishing things.

4) Stay in prayer and the Word. Without growing personally in the Lord, how can I lead others to grow?

5)Take some time to enjoy life. Do something for myself, do something that I like, remember to take care of myself.

6) Remember to put things into perspective. Life is not just about doing a job or going to school. The universe is huge and my God is in charge of it. I know the Prince of Peace personally and I have a relationship with the Almighty Creator. That is something I should stand in awe about! And I'm engaged to Jesus Christ :) how special :)

7) Listen to Christian music. It makes SUCH a difference when I have an inspiring soundtrack to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.