Yo Satan, im not trying to pick a fight with you but if you wanna fight, then i'll fight. I got more armour than you and I got more faith than you. You can't destroy lifegroup and I won't let you. GOD won't let you. The battle is won already as seen in revelations ok and you are going to jail and in the lake of fire so screw you.
I hate how you use people I love to go against each other and fight and make my heart break. I hate you. I hate how you manipulate people and make them misunderstand each other. I hate sin. You freaking devil I hate you!
I'm gonna pray more, read more Bible, tell more people about Jesus and you're gonna LOSE. Hear that? You're gonna LOSE. In the end, Alan and Ken will become best friends because God would have heard my prayer. And you're going to cry in that dark cell of yours and wish that you never rebelled against God.
You're never gonna win so why don't you give up? oh right you're too stupid to give up right? Yeah thats right.
I hate you with a passion and I'm gonna pray that all your demons go away from my church and go away from me and my friends. You suck and you are no match for MY KING JESUS.
HA! Take THAT! JESUS RULES!
Friday, March 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.