Hey everyone,
I'm not feeling too good to be honest, I don't even know what to say but I know writing will probably help. I'm crying again about being single. I know it's stupid cuz I have Jesus and all these friends yet somehow there is a hole in my heart and I'm confused about Andrew and Harold.
Harold has been texting me almost every day and Andrew like twice a week (which was a big improvement from before because before it was always me initiating instead of him).
I'm behind in my studies but today I visited Alana because she was going through a hard time lately. I think we really cheered her up. But once I got home and once Auntie Louise came over for a second, after she left I started crying maybe because she reminds me of the old church and I miss that place even though I love Grace church that I'm going to now.
Then I kept on crying because I don't know what's gonna happen with Harold (this new guy that I met at York) and I don't know about Andrew... so many things I don't know.
I really want to talk to Rita actually. Rita knows Harold but nevertheless she is my new spiritual mentor as arranged by Tyndale and I think she could give me some wisdom.
Yeah... I'll be ok, I feel better after writing this, and texting people to pray for me. I just wish I was not alone.
Martine
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.