Tonight I'm singing at the Waffle House talent show. It's something I haven't done in a while. I really hope that I won't mess up. But it should be okay. I am looking forward to it though.
I found myself again after I started doing things that I like again. Today I ran with Ronald, pretty good exercise. And I was studying with people this week which I also like. Now I just need to get back to dancing.
Teaching Sunday school is turning out to be more fun than I thought. The kids are alright and are learning.
I bought a few rings and necklaces and earrings, which also makes me happy. Gotta be careful though, I need to save money because of school expenses for the future and also my dad says his pension plan sucks. So yeah I gota save money whenever I can. I know God will provide.
:) <3
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.