Saturday, September 17, 2011

Way too busy for my own good

Today I told Notabilia that I can't tutor for them anymore. They said they needed two weeks notice so I'm still stuck there for possibly two more Saturdays. I'm just exhausted this week. I took a 3 hour nap today and was still a bit tired after.

I feel out of touch with cell group people. I've been spending time with people from my church and non Christians, but its been ages since I spent time with cell group ppl. And there's still other ppl that I still need to meet up with (sara, muneeba, nate, etc) and theres barely any time to study.

I don't know how it came to this, but I'm back to being unable to say no. I'm like signing up for two things for every one thing that I drop.

God help me! I have basically no time for hobbies anymore. How sad!

On the bright side, children's ministry and stuff with Andrew has been going well. I've been talking to him more and I feel like he really cares about me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.