Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Short update

I have to get started on an assignment and get some work done, so I don't really have much time to update you. So here is a short summary...

-I went home yesterday hoping to watch KungFu Panda with my sister but turns out she was with her boyfriend and my mom wanted to tell me some latest gossip about people's divorce. Quite depressing.

-I ended up listening to Celine Dion and praying to God out loud (I didn't care if people thought I was talking to myself, I just wanted to have a conversation with God)

-I started crying like mad to God and asking Him "why" I wasn't healed, and I realized that it's okay to ask "why" sometimes because Jesus also asked the same thing. It's not that I blame God, just that I wanted to express that feeling.

-I got pretty depressed and when my sister came home she chatted with me about it

-Even though I blocked Andrew the day before, I had memorized his phone number so I texted him and told him what was going on in terms of how I felt spiritually attacked. He seemed pretty clueless, didn't know what a spiritual attack was. I didn't tell him anything about why I blocked him. I doubt he even noticed...

-The thing is when I'm depressed about one thing, it carries through to being depressed about Andrew

-Eventually after praying, God gave me the Bible verse Psalm 34:18 which says:

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

-That verse spoke to me alot and I also asked God what I should do about Andrew and I felt God saying I should wait for him.

Now whether I am wrong or right about this, we'll have to see...

-Today I felt much better and I went to Tyndale for chapel worship service and it was really good. Heard some encouraging songs and an encouraging message. I still felt nervous and uptight about being in the new school environment but class went well and I met some new people at the Chinese Community Life club after class.

-funny thing was that I met a brother in Christ at the Chinese Community Life club who wanted to serve in Quebec too. Hard to find a Chinese person who speaks French and who wants to serve in Quebec. But No, his name is not Matthew, it's Pierre. And he's way too old for me so no I'm not thinking of marrying him. I still love Andrew.

So yeah that's my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.