Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hopeful

Hey everyone,

Sorry if I worried you in any way over the past week. I was going through a rough time and thoughts might have been very confusing. But thank God now I'm doing a lot better, and I am very hopeful for the future.

I have come to accept that if Andrew is just a friend, it's going to be more than just fine. He is a great friend and I can learn a lot from him. At the same time, part of me still wishes I could be with him in the future, but I have also come to accept that maybe there is a "Matthew" out there I should be looking out for. Someone who perhaps takes more initiative and loves me back.

Anyways, it's getting late and tomorrow I am doing some volunteering. So I'll talk to you later.

Thanks for being such great friends, and God bless.

Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.