Friday, September 9, 2011

Thanks God

It's pretty late, my eyes are tired and I have to wake up at 7am tomorrow to prepare for tutoring (wish I didn't sign up for that, considering dropping it) but I just wanted to say that despite sometimes almost getting depressed here and there, I am doing great. Thanks to God, today's children's fellowship went super well. I have a lot of work to accomplish over the next few days, but I am confident that with God's power in me and His strength and wisdom, I can finish everything on time and do it relatively well.

But I still think next week I should organize my schedule better.

Update you more later! Hope you chat with all of you reading this sometime soon when I get used to my new school schedule and job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.