Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rely on God's strength

Hey all. I am going through a super busy weekend and the action is not even stopping for a minute. Right after my Niagara Falls trip with family, I had a children's fellowship meeting and a lifegroup meeting with Aaron, then Friday had a meeting with pastor Lee, then Mandarin kids fellowship. Sat. morning I had tutoring (which went surprisingly well, thank God, cuz I got bad reports about this kid but he was actually very well-behaved with me, thank God). Then I had Sat. children's fellowship and Arabic Church. This morning I was preaching at Grace for the kids, then helped out with preparation for a church press conference. Like I said, non-stop action. Tomorrow is the press conference, and after that I am gonna go shopping. Then Tues. is first day of school. PHEW!

I told myself this weekend that seriously, this is way too much work to be done by human power. I had to rely on God's strength. And Praise God, everything went Super well taken in consideration all the crunch time I had to prepare. I felt as if my sermons were last minute, as if my lessons were put together with super little time. But the kids really enjoyed it and things well pretty smoothly, more smoothly than expected. God spoke through me to the kids/teens and I am very thankful.

So lesson learned. Surrender all to Jesus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.