HORRIBLE. My friend wants to have an abortion. I really don't know what to say but I feel like this is just horrible. We can say that the baby will go straight to heaven but it is still a potential life just gone.
And to top it off, I found out from my mom that my grandma used to not only be a midwife doctor helping people deliver babies in China, but that she also used to do a lot of abortions as well. How many little potential lives did my grandma kill? I just can't believe it.
All this stuff happening right when I have two major papers due. These days when I wake up in the morning I just want to stay in bed. My papers are going so slow that it's like slower than a snail. I've never had so much trouble writing essays before.
Last week when I went with my friend to the clinic I was able to stay calm. But now I am starting to feel horrible, because she wants to have an abortion and I feel like there's nothing I can do. I can suggest that she just have the baby and give it up for adoption but it's harder than it sounds.
I'm starting to feel quite affected by this situation. And there's nothing anybody can do about it. :(
All this mixed up with nonstop church responsibilities (which I enjoy, but it does still mean that I have less time for essay-writing) and wondering what the heck I am doing next summer and what the heck am I supposed to do next year in terms of job. SO OVERWHELMING RIGHT NOW!!!!! :S
SIGH. God help us.
Monday, April 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.