Last week's events are still affecting me today. Not so much the disqualification, although that made me confused about what opportunity to take next. It was the other thing. I am still crying today because some of the people closest to me are on the no side, and also when I walk around in the UTSC halls, I still see that guy's friends and what my dad and boyfriend said makes me paranoid about whether they are gonna come kill/hurt/threaten me, and just now my mom made me cry cuz she said I wasn't forgiving enough towards this guy and what would Jesus do.
Dammit, Jesus didn't just tell us to turn the other cheek. You have to be careful how you interpret Scripture. I am not a doormat. I can be soft but I can still be strong. Didn't you ever hear Jesus argue and tell off the Pharisees when they were doing something wrong? You have to find the balance and know when to do what.
It's true that sin doesn't just affect yourself, it affects everyone. And I am a perfect example of that. I am not going to go into detail but basically I did something wrong, and my period went crazy and I had my period like 2 or 3 times a month. And then because of that I made my mom worried and I couldn't go dance/swimming, and because of lack of exercise I am more tired and more prone to get annoyed at people.
Anyways I am super behind in school, feel like the world is still on my shoulders no matter how much I try to get rid of it.
Is there anyone willing to tutor a grade 10 boy with autism who lives near McCowan and Finch and requires a 15 minute walk from the bus stop? I need someone who can commit for 4 months at the very least. And you need to know English essay writing.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.