Dear God,
How are you? I know, I almost never ask that question to You, not sure why. I guess I wouldn't really understand how you feel anyway, with me being human and you being God. And being all-knowing you probably have tons of things on your mind, with all this craziness going on in the world. I wonder if you ever get stressed. Well I know sometimes you feel sad, angry, pleased... but I guess I don't know if you ever get stressed.
However I trust you understand the nature of stress... and with the past few days I have been very stressed. Parts of my body would twitch or shake randomly, and my back/neck would hurt once in a while. People could hear it in my voice sometimes and people could also see it in my face. I feel a whole lot better now after a good night's sleep and Mary's message... and of course, Adrian's sushi meal and my stomachache going away.
After this stressful week, I am ready to focus on new things. I hope to help out and perform at the "Because I am a Girl" talent show at UTSC, which as you know is fundraising for disadvantaged girls around the world. I also am looking forward to catching up on my homework, helping Mary, and getting my butt back into the gym (I missed so many belly dance classes...) And hopefully beating Adrian with the number of hours I work out :D
I also need to calm down now and spend more time praying to you. When I'm stressed usually I think way too much and cannot focus on praying. But reading the Bible definitely always helps so I should not give up on that.
Thanks for everything, and although I'm tired I am not tired of serving You, God... thanks again for being there.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.