Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions:
1) Spend time with God each day.
2) Exercise 3x a week.
3) Stay optimistic and positive.
4) Stop eating unhealthy foods.
5) Start posting singing videos again.
6) Start dancing again.
7) Learn to take care of myself better.

---
I went to the gym 2x so far this week and it has been making me more positive... two birds with one stone!  Chris and I also talked with Aaron and it helped me to deal with my problems of pessimism and anxiety as well as help Chris and I prepare for long distance relationship.  So far I have also been spending time with God each day and reading the "Jesus calling" book is inspiring.

Chris gave me a panda bear! It really cheered me up.  It's so cute!  I want to give him a photo frame with our photo in it.  It has to be the one where we are both smiling well. :)

Life is getting better.  I am now less anxious at night and sleeping ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.