I need to get closure, because either hoping that one day we'll get back together or trying to replace him with quick fixes isn't working. I went to the counselor for the first time in a long time yesterday. She suggested I need to prepare myself for seeing him at Urbana. Whatever his reaction is, I need to be prepared emotionally. I am really emotional so I was thinking today I need to write out some facts to help me get closure:
1) Tommy said God told him our relationship was impossible.
2) There was the language and cultural barrier.
3) He will most likely go to Africa.
4) He didn't really love me for the right reasons
5) He couldn't accept my family
6) He doesn't have all the qualities that I originally looked for. Wouldn't God give me the best?
7) He thinks that bipolar people will leave their spouses.
8) He wasn't really romantic, didn't reply to my cards
9) When he gets mad he gets harsh and cynical or sarcastic
I guess he wasn't the one after all.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.