Thank God we're ok. Yesterday at around 7pm we were heading north and going through a yellow light when two cars tried to turn left ahead of us. I told Sanche the driver, watch out, watch out. and he slowed down and let the first car turn but then the second car tried to turn too and it crashed into us. The air bags came out and the windshield was broken but thank God we are all ok. I just am sore all over and my face's skin is weird because it went into the air bag. Thank God we're alive. The tow trucks came pretty fast and the police did too. Tomorrow the three of us (Sanche, me, Josh B) are going to the doctor. Sanche said he doesn't hurt anywhere but Josh said his head hurts so please pray for him.
I guess God really does want me to go to Montreal and to Urbana, otherwise I might be in heaven right now. You really don't value life and your friends and family until you get a near death experience. Right now I'm just not tired so that's why I'm online. Thanks for praying and love you all!
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.