My first ever sleepover at Thuy's house (or anyone else's house for that matter!). We watched My Sassy Girl and I realized I'm a lot like that girl. Because I feel that I always try to replace the old boyfriend with a new boyfriend, and then I end up falling for the new guy for who he is although I never really let go of the old guy. And like the girl in the movie, I have overprotective parents, and need to sort out a lot of things. I realized after watching the movie that I really needed to move on from old hurts and need to let fate work its work, although fate is also about building a bridge of chance to the one you love.
I feel like I still love Tommy. Harold has great qualities and is an awesome candidate, but Tommy is the one I still love and hope to be with right now, especially because Harold isn't even interested in me as far as I know. Anyways I will wait, and stay single until at least my birthday so that I can learn to love myself and be satisfied by myself with God. I found out from Tommy's adopted brother Jean Renel (who also likes me by the way) that Tommy still loves me but just thinks things are way too complicated.
I gotta run to the gym. :P Update you more soon!
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.