Dear God,
Today I was thinking of jumping ahead, meaning, I was thinking of somehow moving to Montreal faster/earlier. I was thinking that maybe I could do full time school at Tyndale, and then graduate in less than 2 years... or ... transferring my credits to a Montreal Christian seminary, be with Tommy faster, and maybe even pay less tuition fees since Quebec is cheaper for tuition fees (I am actually not sure about seminary fees though)... but anyways, in my heart I knew that this was not right. It is not right to jump ahead and not follow your original plan.
I know that God you have a mission for me here while I'm in Toronto. In addition to training me to be a pastor before I go into my called mission field, you want me to also take care of certain people in my life before I leave to go to Montreal. You want me to also take care of the children at church before someone else takes my place. You want me to learn to be patient too, and learn in an environment where I am more comfortable before going to a totally foreign place... even though it is just one province over.
God, you are good. I kept thinking today of the statement "God, you are faithful". That means a lot to me. You are faithful, meaning that you will always be there for me. You are faithful, meaning that you know what hard work I do and you will eventually reward me (even though I am not doing it for the reward but at least I know my efforts are not in vain or unnoticed). You are faithful, meaning that you will not abandon me or trick me or make me do slave work , but you treat me like a wife that you love, because in your Word (the Bible) you say that the Church is like your bride, and we are part of the church.
God you are faithful. Thank you and I love you.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.