I'm not afraid to show my weaknesses and neither should you. God works through broken not perfect people.
-Janice Le (inspirational blogger/facebooker)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I was disappointed because of two things which I rather not explain. But I cried about it even though I told myself not to, because I am very weak and sensitive.
People tell me that a pastor needs to be strong and not cry in front of others but you know what I think there is authenticity and transparency when a leader shows weakness.
I really hope I can use my hard times to make me stronger but at the same time, if I feel weak that is just so much better in a way because then God's strength in me will come through.
Friday, October 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.