Tommy says he'll visit possibly in September. But he says the wait is long and he wishes I could come to Montreal before that. Unfortunately I cannot.
He and I are communicating really well right now. I told him to slow down when he is speaking French, and he's ok with me speaking English to him if I have trouble expressing myself.
He is learning Chinese now, and I even gave him a Chinese name. And me? I'm looking up on wordreference.com every time I don't know how to say a word in French. But sometimes I forget the word if I'm not near a computer.
My sister and Nick are willing to meet him. My parents are not going to meet him because they want to see if this will last more than one year first. It's reasonable.
I wonder when is a good time to share my blog with Tommy. After Christmas? As a New Year's thing? I don't know. There is a lot on here that I have experienced and sharing it is like adding on a whole new dimension to how he would get to know me.
I feel like this is where things should be. At first, I was wondering if Harold was the one, but in fact yesterday I told Harold about Tommy and Harold was happy for me! That closes up the door that I thought at first was open with Harold! I don't like Harold anymore anyway in a romantic way. He is just like a younger brother to me.
I am relearning once again to pray before everything. sometimes i get excited and dont pray but it's better to pray about it cuz then God will make things successful.
I am reading a relationship book again. It's called More Than A Match. It's pretty good.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.